Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That's N!


Winter is here and that means that it's basketball season again. But I don't watch all of these clowns in college or the so-called Pro's. I like my basketball like my steak...raw! I like games where there are more flagrant fouls than actual points. I have to see teams that spread the ball out and have no presence down low. If less than half the shots come from the paint, I am bored. I live for the long three ball and the base line leaners. It probably has something to do with the fact that I love to yell, "FROM DOWNTOWN" and "HE'S ON FIRE" regardless of whether or not the team is actually doing well. I have found that only BYU intramural basketball can satisfy my hunger for pure talent and ill swagger. The most dominant team in the league presently is team N. The entire team was recruited by BYU and NBA scouts in high school but due to a long list of misdemeanor's they will never see a professional court. They now dedicate themselves to squashing cowards on the intramural scene. They will run the score up on everyone and anyone, now matter how dismal the team. If you love to see pelvic thrusting, high fiving, loud screaming, blood, elbow flying, knock down, lights out, kick A, body slamming basketball, then you need to come see team N. Beautiful babes are always invited. Attendance from other dudes is not appreciated as much but I guess it's okay.  

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at this blog again and it needs more. Most everything created here has been gold so i understand the hesitation to try again, but do it. Do it. Just Do It.

    ReplyDelete